Our tools for professional CAN Bus applications.
CAN Starter Kit
Based on our evaluation boards, we developed a starter kit for the development of CAN applications.
CAN Debug Tools
Complementing our “CAN Analyser” we offer the CAN trigger module as an extension for oscilloscopes.
||Freely configurable bridge for CAN and LIN Bus
- Firmware updates and configuration via USB
- Also available with galvanic isolation
CAN Starter Kit /
|Complete standalone “starter kit” for CAN applications (68HC908AZ60A) which includes:
- Monitor-Mode-Interface (MON-IF08LC) flash programming/debugging
- Flash programming software
- Software for testing/analyzing CAN systems
- CAN driver software for HC908AZ60 (source code)
- Comes with all required cables and PSU – unbox and go!
ADAPTER 9 pin D-SUB TO
(ADP D-SUB M / ADP D-SUB F)
- Ideal for prototypes, CAN Bus, free wiring or debugging purposes
- Distinct pin assignment:
Pin 1 D-SUB = Screw terminal 1
- D-SUB side available in male or female version
- Miniature screw terminal for strands up to 0,75mm²
- Matching screwdriver available as accessory
- Strain relief possible with cable ties